Jen Kerr and Paul Watson met in 2010, when Paul was the spin instructor at her gym in Surrey, England, and since then he’s had Jen in a spin of fun and love.
‘Best things in life are unexpected,’ El Khamarov rightly said. It was a beautiful day in 2012 when Paul took Jen out for a leisurely lunch at the picturesque Dubai Creek & Yatch Club.
‘How about it, then?’ Paul asked as they finished their lunch.
‘Only to be met with another one,’ Jen quickly responded, thinking he was talking about food.
‘How about we get married?’ repeated Paul softly.
The Bridal Showroom sat down with the lovely Jen for a brief fun chat regarding her wedding planning and her experience with us.
1. How long did it take you to plan the wedding?
It took us 10 months.
2. Where did you get your inspiration and ideas when planning all the details of the wedding?
We were both pretty clear that we wanted a personal and uniquely elegant wedding. We incorporated elements of our lives into the arrangement and part of our wedding.
3. What made you choose The Bridal Showroom for your dress? Did you visit other showrooms?
After unsuccessful trip to two showrooms, I visited the third option on my list, The Bridal Showroom. I loved the first dressed I tried so much that I decided it would be ‘The dress’ for my special day. The staff was really helpful and Svetlana’s bridal expertise and great taste helped me pick the right dress for me.
4. Did you go into The Bridal Showroom with an idea of the style/shape/colour dress you wanted, and if so what was it? And did you come away with something similar or very different to that? If so, what changed your mind?
I had absolutely no idea of what dress I wanted and which silhouette would suit me. However, The Bridal Showroom helped me choose my dream dress.
5. What attracted you to your dress? What do you like most about it?
The shape, the length, the intricate detailing – everything about my dress was perfect.
6. What accessories did you have and where did you get them from?
When I got married the selection for accessories was quite limited in Dubai. I bought a garter and underwear.
7. Would you recommend The Bridal Showroom to others?
Absolutely, I often recommend The Bridal Showroom to my friends and family.
Jen and Paul had an intimate wedding at Castello di Gabbiano, a romantic location just south of Florence in Italy. Jen’s wedding dress perfectly complemented the dramatic venue. We love the relaxed and simple theme with pretty pink accents from Jen’s gorgeous wedding shoot. The Bridal Showroom wishes Jen and Paul a very happy and successful future, together.